All ARK-LSAMP Scholars must be U.S. citizens, nationals of the U.S., aliens admitted as a section 207 refugee, or aliens admitted to the U.S. as a permanent resident.
- You must be an entering freshman majoring or planning to major in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) fields.
- You must be accepted to UALR.
- You must have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher and have a composite ACT score of 22 or above
- You must attend a six-week summer academy that provides necessary skills and knowledge for in-coming freshmen to make a seamless transition to college. Scholars receive a $1,200 stipend plus room and board.
Download the Application (LSAMP Appl 2016)
- Fill out and submit the UALR Admissions Application on-line (apply.ualr.edu/apply.php). You must apply on-line.
- Fill out and submit the UALR Academic Scholarship Application form on-line at (ualr.edu/scholarships/apply). This is a universal application form for many scholarships.
- Fill out the LSAMP scholarship application form (LSAMP Appl 2016). Mail to the address below or send email attachment to email@example.com.
- Submit an essay on your interests, goals, accomplishments, and work ethic.
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are applying for LSAMP and we will download your transcripts, ACT scores, reference letters, and other materials from UALR’s database.
- If you have questions, please contact us (501-569-8069 or email@example.com).
- Send materials by mail or as email attachments (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Dr. Jim Winter, LSAMP program, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, FH 215, 2801 So. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204