- FedEx and UPS outgoing service for UALR faculty and staff departmental business only. This service is back charged to the shipping department’s mail account.
- FedEx and UPS daily delivery of all overnight shipments to UALR departments. Note: FedEx and UPS deliver their ground packages themselves to each department. Mail Services only receives overnight packages in its office from those vendors during the weekday mornings.
- FedEx’s official pick up time from Mail Services is in the afternoon, usually about 3:30 p.m. This is when express packages are also picked up. Express is defined as next day, second day and express saver, which is about 3 days. FedEx ground packages are usually picked up the following morning.
- FedEx does have an outside box in front of the Stabler Hall. If the package fits into the box then it is picked up that day around 6:30 p.m.
- UPS pickup is also in the late weekday afternoons and they pick up all packages regardless of priority. However, they do not have a box on our campus. Also, their rates are usually higher than FedEx. We frequently assess this to ensure that the university receives the best rates.
A Shipping Information Form must be completed for all FedEx and UPS shipments.
For assistance with FedEx and UPS shipments, contact Scott Kaufman at 501.569.8916 or firstname.lastname@example.org.