- USPS 1st Class Postage for all outgoing UA Little Rock departmental mail. We place the postage on the mail piece via our mail machine.
- USPS Certified Mail outgoing service for UA Little Rock faculty and staff for departmental business. Please view the “Certified Mail” section for more information.
- USPS Business Reply mail for UA Little Rock campus departments.
- Daily delivery of all USPS mail to all UA Little Rock departments.
- USPS Bulk (3rd Class) Mail Service.
Daily USPS delivery of mail to our campus
The USPS typically delivers the university’s mail by mid-morning (Monday through Friday).
Daily USPS mail pick up from our campus
The USPS picks up the university’s mail every day between 4 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. (Monday through Friday).
For assistance with USPS priority mail and postage, contact Neil Rawlings at 501.569.8699 or email@example.com.
*USPS (United States Postal Service)