The UALR HR Society is actively dedicated to advancing student understanding of human resource issues and networking with local human resource managers. The Society is affiliated with the Central Arkansas Human Resource Association (CAHRA) as well as with the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
The Society is governed by SHRM rules and is administered by students. Providing programs and activities for all majors, members have access to local human resource leaders, scholarships, and information useful within their fields of student through the SHRM website. Affiliation with CAHRA provides networking with local human resource managers.
In the News
- Fall Semester Member Meetings
Tuesday, September 12th at 4:45pm RBUS 105
Tuesday, October 10th at 4:45pm RBUS 105
Tuesday, November 14th at 4:45pm RBUS 105
Thursday, December 14th at 5:30pm – Senior Recognition
- Dr. Susie Cox – email@example.com
- Te’Airra Blanchard, President
- Allen Huddleston, Vice President
- Vicky Falaina, Treasurer
- Brittany Scott, Secretary and PR Officer
- Internship opportunities through CAHRA
- Public speakers
- Carnival of Clubs
- Mentorship program with local professionals
- Annual Arkansas SHRM Human Resources Conference and Expo
- Service projects: Blanket Drive for displaced persons, Heifer International Feast in the Field, visiting the elderly at a local nursing facility, Curran Park clean-up
- Networking opportunities!
Awards and Recognition
For more information about the UALR Human Resource Management Society, please contact their faculty adviser Dr. Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.