The purpose of SMA will be to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the practice of marketing. Increase networking within the business community, and promote the value of marketing in the global economy.
The major objectives shall be to (1) advance the knowledge of marketing, (2) advocate for the department and profession, (3) provide valuable career knowledge and opportunities through the community and area businesses.
Membership to the Student Marketing Association is open to all students enrolled at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Student Leadership Team
- Co-President – Alexis McCartney
- Co-President – Kiauna Rome
- VP of Operations – Travion Clark
- VP of Communications – Josh Jones
- VP of Communications, elect – Tyren Tidwell
- VP of Finance – Jazmine Hicks
- VP of Finance, elect – Brandon George
Student Auxiliary Board
- Albert Aung
- Stephanie Tran
- Ashley Metzer
- Tuesdays at 6pm, RBUS 214
- Carnival of Clubs, September 11th
- Dress for Success Fashion Show, October 31st
- Recycle Bikes for Kids – read about it here.
Be in the know. Like us on Facebook for important updates, messages, and fun photo albums!
For additional information, view the SMA Bylaws.