Below are several videos you should watch to help you get a better understanding of the Pre-Core Mathematics program. Some items from the syllabus and details about the online system are explained.
- Video, Transcript covers the following topics related to PCM: Temporary Access Code, ALEKS Learning Mode, Reading Report for Module Completion, Weekly Work Requirement, Progress versus Proctored Assessments
- Video, Transcript covers tips for students related to ALEKS and email.
- Video, Transcript explains UALR’s Developmental Course policy related to repeating a PCM class and gives a warning to students on scholarships or grants about the PCM program.
- Video, Transcript talks about the ‘time on the math’ that is a course requirement.
- Video, Transcript comments on the final exam for a PCM course.