- Complete an online application.
Submit the following documents to:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Ottenheimer Library, Suite 501
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
- GMAT or GRE scores (or completed GMAT/GRE waiver request form if applicable)
- Current resume
- Proof of two MMR vaccines (see Health Services’ website for more info)
- Copy of government-issued photo ID
Additional requirements for international applicants:
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- Articulated international transcripts must be on file at UALR prior to registration.
- The UALR Graduate School recommends the usage of WES for articulated transcripts. However, any current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) may be used.
- Companies on AACRAO’s referral list can also be utilized.