Foundation Courses (3 credit hours)
- ACCT 7100 Accounting Methods & Reports
- ECON 7100 Economic Principles
- FINC 7100 Financial Management
Note:Â Any or all foundation courses will be waived if the student passes assessments in the area(s).
Core Courses (33 credit hours)
- Â ACCT 7304 Accounting for Managers
- BSAD 7100 Managing Your Career
- ECON 7200 Applied Problem Solving
- ECON 7313 Managerial Economics
- FINC 7311 Applied Corporate Finance
- MGMT 7101 Developing Leadership Skills I
- MGMT 7102 Developing Leadership Skills II
- MGMT 7180 Strategy for Competitive Advantage I
- MGMT 7210 Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MGMT 7250 Strategic Management of Information Systems
- MGMT 7280 Strategy for Competitive Advantage II
- MGMT 7310 Management of Human Capital
- MKTG 7311 Marketing for Profit & Growth
- ElectivesÂ Â (2)
Note:Â BSAD 7100 will be waived for students with three or more years of professional experience.
This course is optional for students with three or more years of professional experience.
Click here for Degree Requirement Checklist.