Effective March 21, 2014, all military students, (i.e., active-duty, guard, reserve, and veterans who were separated under honorable conditions) are eligible to receive a waiver of the $40 admission fee. To receive this waiver, please follow the steps below:
- You must apply for admission to UA Little Rock. If you indicate you are a veteran or active duty student, you will receive a link to the Application Fee Waiver Request Form.
- Continue processing your application up to the payment request and then close the application. It will automatically save.
- Submit your online Application Fee Waiver Request Form along with an electronic copy of your DD214, your current military ID, or your military orders as an attachment when you fill out the Application Fee Waiver Request Form or by email to the UA Little Rock Admissions Office (email@example.com).
- Once you apply, have any military transcripts (CCAF or JST) and/or transcripts from other institutions sent to the following address:
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Make sure that you check your email often for any communication about your admissions status.