Effective March 21, 2014, all military students, (i.e., active-duty, guard, reserve, and veterans who were separated under honorable conditions) are eligible to receive a waiver of the $40 admission fee. To receive this waiver, please follow the steps below:
- You must apply for admission to UALR. If you indicate you are a veteran, you will receive a link to the Application Fee Waiver Request Form. Please print it.
- Continue processing your application up to the payment request and then close the application. It will automatically save.
- Submit your completed Admissions Application Fee Waiver Request Form along with a copy of your DD214, your current military ID, or your military orders to the UALR Admissions Office by email or fax.
- Once you apply, have any military transcripts (CCAF or JST) and/or transcripts from other institutions sent to the following address:
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Make sure that you check back often for any communication about your admissions status.