Contact Us

Please contact us if you have any questions.

For Immediate Assistance

Contact the UALR Veterans Affairs Office for answers related to your veteran’s educational benefits.

Contact the Director of Military Student Success for answers about military credit, majors, and anything else related to your academic success.

Contact the Office of Transfer Student Services for answers related to transferring credits from other colleges.

We are here to help you!