- Go to the Air Force Virtual Education Center for information and step-by-step instructions to create a CCAF education goal and to apply for TA using the GEM program.
Airmen should contact their local education office for further questions about the process.
Applying for Admission to UALR
- Complete an application for admission at apply.ualr.edu
- Freshmen and freshmen transfers (those with less than 12 transferable college credit hours) should request that an official high school transcript or GED scores be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted, and must be submitted in a sealed, stamped envelope or sent via electronic data interchange from the high school.
Office of Admissions
2801 S. University
Little Rock, AR 72204
- ACT, SAT, or COMPASS scores must be from tests taken within the last five years. Students have the option of taking the COMPASS test available through UALR Testing Services.
- Note: Results from the ACT, SAT, or COMPASS exams are used for placement into Composition and mathematics classes.
Contact the Student Accounts to make payment arrangements for any tuition costs not covered by TA.
If you have any questions about UALR classes, degrees, or technical issues contact Kathy Oliverio, email (email@example.com) or call (501) 683-7167.