We are proud of our citizen soldiers and airmen. Let UALR be your university of choice when you go back to school. Visit the Arkansas National Guard main page for helpful information.
Visit the Arkansas National Guard Education & Training webpage for up-to-date information.
The following is the process:
- Apply for admissions to UALR.
- Send all transcripts to the following address:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR 72204
- Contact your base/camp education office for tuition assistance information.
Guard Tuition Incentive Program (GTIP)
The Guard Tuition Incentive Program (GTIP) is a state funded award to assist soldiers with their educational expenses. Applications can be obtained at the units or through the Education Office. You can find information about Guard Tuition Incentive Program (GTIP) at the Arkansas National Guard Education website.
GTIP approval process:
- If approved for GTIP assistance, the Arkansas National Guard will submit the eligible students to the AR Department of Higher Education (ADHE). ADHE will compile the names and send to UALR on a roster.
- New Policy â€“ AR National Guard will not pay GTIP funds for less than full-time (12 college credit hours).
- Your official enrollment will be reported to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education as of UALR’s 11th class day of the spring semester. You will need to be enrolled full-time on the 11th class day to receive these funds.
- You also need to complete an Arkansas Consent form before funds will post to your account.