Knowing what to do and where to go is important to your success and your success is important to us.
Follow the steps below to begin your successful journey to complete your degree at UALR:
- Apply for admissions to UALR.
- Send transcripts for both your military training and from any other college to the following address:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR 72204
- Apply for your tuition assistance. To Apply the TA Request for the Navy, follow the steps below:
Actions After TA is Approved
Once you are approved for Federal Tuition Assistance (TA), do the following:
- Submit TA approved classes to the UALR Student Accounts Office:
- in person, take to the Student Services Center (SSC), Rm 120, or
- by email to email@example.com with a subject of â€śTuition Assistance Approval,â€ť or
- by fax to (501) 569-8049
Where to Go for Help
UALR VA Office
Please email or call, (501) 569-8171 or (501) 682-VETS (8387), our VA Coordinator if you have any questions concerning your benefits.
Our military Ombudsman is here to help you if you have any questions about your major, UALR, or anything related to your educational journey.
Please email or call (501) 683-7167 our military ombudsman if you have any questions or concerns.