- Transfer VA benefits on-line at www.vabenefits.vba.va.gov/ for all chapters except Chapter 31 Voc Rehab*
If 1st time user, create VONAPP account, and choose one of these options:
- Complete VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place), all chapters except 35
- Chapter 35 dependent, complete VA Form 22-5495 (Dependentsâ€™ Request for Change of Program or Place)
Note The VA Regional Office will send you an email to confirm receipt of your application.
*Chapter 31 Voc Rehab students, you must contact your Voc Rehab counselor for information on how to change schools. If approved, have your Voc Rehab counselor send Form 28-1905 to school.
- Forward the VA the confirmation email to email@example.com and include the following on the email:
- Your name
- VA Chapter applied for
- Term you plan to begin
- UALR ID# or last 4 digits of Social Security Number and date of birth
- All chapters except Chapter 31 Voc Rehab, please submit a copy of your current Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the UALR Office of Veterans Affairs, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (501) 683-7055.
- Register for classes. Refer to the Registration Pocket Guide for registration dates: ualr.edu/registration/index.php/home/miscellaneous-information/registration-pocket-guides/.
- Submit a UALR VA Certification Request Form (CRF) after you register for classes. The form is available online at http://ualr.edu/admissions/va-certification-request. You should do this after you are fairly certain that your selection of classes is final. If you submit a CRF and then change classes, you will have to resubmit another CRF.The CRF form will allow the UALR Office of Veterans Affairs to:
- Confirm your registration in UALRâ€™s internal confirmation process, and
- Release your information, as required, to the Veterans Regional Office.
NOTE: You must submit a separate CRF for each enrollment term. If term enrollment dates overlap, the VA Regional Office adds the credit hours from the terms together during the overlapping period(s) to calculate your eligibility.
- If you decide not to attend UALR for any term, you must withdraw from all classes through the UALR Office of Records and Registration by 4:00 pm at the end of the 100% refund period by the specific date(s) per term to receive a full adjustment of charges. Not attending class does not remove this obligation; if you are registered, you are liable for charges. These dates and more information are located at www.ualr.edu/bursar.