The Federal Tuition Assistance (TA) and the Guard Tuition Incentive Program (GTIP) programs are completely separate from the monthly GI Bill processing that is administered through our office. You must apply for each program individually in order to be eligible.
Active Duty TA
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Active duty military members
- Military members in AGR status, pursuant to Title 10 and Title 32
- Reserve Component personnel in an active drilling status who are coded as â€śsatisfactory participant.â€ť
- Select link below for more information on eligibility requirements for your branch of service
- Typically, you may begin submitting FTA requests 60 days prior to the term beginning.
- Each branch of service has a final submission date for FTA applications each term. Confirm this date with your branch of service.
Approved for Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA):
If your classes are approved for FTA, please submit the approval, that lists the exact dollar amount FTA will pay for each class, to the UALR Student Accounts Office:
- in person, take to the Student Services Center (SSC), Rm 120, or
- by email to email@example.com with a subject of â€śTuition Assistance Approvalâ€ť, or
- by fax to (501) 569-8049