Knowing what to do and where to go is important to your success and your success is important to us.
Follow the steps below to begin your successful journey to complete your degree at UALR:
- Apply for admissions to UALR.
- Send transcripts for both your military training and from any other college to the following address:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR 72204
- Apply for your tuition assistance. To apply the TA Request for the Air Force, go to the Air Force Virtual Education Center. This must be done through the Air Force Portal. There are six steps to completing the AFVEC online TA process.
Step One – Select Reason for Request
Step Two – Select the School Name (Civilian Institution)
Step Three – Enter Term Dates
Step Four – Enter the Course Information
Step Five – Enter the Registration Fees
Step Six – Verify TA Information and Submit Request
General Information About TA
- Payment consists of tuition and on-line fees only. All other fees are the responsibility of the student.
- The maximum entitlement is $4,500 per federal fiscal year (October 1 thru September 30).
- For 24/7 support with a My AF portal, please contact the Field Assistance Service:
DSN 596-5771 opt 7 (Country Code 312)
Commercial (334) 416-5771 opt 7
Toll free (877) 596-5771 opt 7
Actions After TA is Approved
Once you are approved for Federal Tuition Assistance (TA), do the following:
- Submit TA approved classes to the UALR Student Accounts Office:
- in person, take to the Student Services Center (SSC), Rm 120, or
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of â€śTuition Assistance Approval,â€ť or
- by fax to (501) 569-8049
Where to Go for Help
UALR VA Office
Please email or call, (501) 569-8171 or (501) 682-VETS (8387), our VA Coordinator if you have any questions concerning your benefits.
Our military Ombudsman is here to help you if you have any questions about your major, UALR, or anything related to your educational journey.
Please email or call (501) 683-7167 our military ombudsman if you have any questions or concerns.