- http://prelaunch.sciencegamecenter.org/about : Games for young students that want to learn in an interactive manner.
- http://www.nanoreisen.com :An interactive journey to the world of micro- and nano- universe. Descend step by step into the smallest size. (For public and high school students especially)
- http://www.nnin.org/nnin_edu.html : a wide range of information on nanotechnology for the community and students of all ages
- http://spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/nanotechnology Nanotechnology by IEEE Spectrum-an award-winning flagship publication of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, the world’s foremost professional association for the advancement of technology.
- http://www.nanooze.org/ : Nanotechnology for kids
- http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/antenna/nano/ : a virtual nano-museum exhibition from London)
- http://www.nclt.us/: NCLT is the first national center for learning and teaching of nanoscale science and engineering education in the US.
- http://www.nano.gov/html/about/home_about.html: The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) is a federal R&D program established to coordinate the multiagency efforts in nanoscale science, engineering, and technology
- http://grants.gov: The most comprehensive government resource on searching for available grants from a large variety of agencies. A great place to start looking for Nanotechnology related grants.
- http://sei.nnin.org/ : currently a work in progress
- Managing the Effects of Nanotechnology: A report from the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies. A guide to policymakers and managers: http://www.wilsoncenter.org/events/docs/EffectsNanotechFinal.pdf
- http://www.nanobusiness.org/ The NanoBusiness Alliance is dedicated to helping nanotechnology become nanobusiness.