Students planning on graduating this fall should stop by Fall Grad Fest from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Oct.10 and 11, in the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center.
The event allows soon-to-be graduates to take care their commencement needs. They can:
- Order official UALR Personalized Graduation Announcements.
- Purchase a cap and gown.
- Order official UALR class ring. Orders placed by Oct. 10 will enjoy group discounted prices and guaranteed graduation delivery.
- Get advice from the Office of Counseling and Career Planning, including credentials service, labor market information, and job search strategies.
- Chat with representatives from the Alumni Association about membership benefits, personalized brick and college license plate.
- Inquire about Graduate School programs and admission requirements.
- Visit with representatives from Office of Records and Registration about graduation applications and general commencement information.
- Talk with representatives from Financial Aid about an exit interview – mandatory with students with loans – loan indebtedness, debt management, and lender information.
Participants in GradFest can register to win a $300 UALR graduation packet that includes a cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame and an official UALR diploma frame.