Students planning on graduating this spring should stop by Grad Fest from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 6, and Thursday, March 7, in the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center.
Spring commencement will be held Saturday, May 18, in the Jack Stephens Center.
During the two-day Grad Fest event, soon-to-be graduates can take care of all their graduation needs in one convenient location.
Students will be able to:
- Order official UALR personalized graduation announcements
- Purchase cap and gown
- Order official UALR class ring
- Get assistance from Counseling and Career Planning Services (job search strategies, resume and employment interview assistance)
- Chat with representatives from the Alumni Association (membership benefits, personalized brick and college license plate)
- Inquire about Graduate School programs and admission requirements
- Visit with Office of Records and Registration representatives concerning graduation application and general commencement information
- Talk with representatives from Financial Aid (exit interview – mandatory for students with loans, loan indebtedness, debt management and lender information)
Participants in Grad Fest can register to win a $300 UALR graduation packet that includes a cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame, and an official UALR diploma frame.
Career Connections Day
The spring career fair is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the Donaghey Student Center in Ledbetter A, B and C. For more information on all aspects of the career fair, including a list of employers, agencies, institutions and educational departments registered to attend, visit the career fair website.