A strong alumni network enhances the value of a degree from a university. Many UALR alumni have discovered ways to show their Trojan pride by giving back to the community and by excelling in their professionals lives.
The following University of Arkansas at Little Rock Alumni were recently recognized for their contributions:
- Alan Ables, B.A. ’69, has published a fiction novel, “Tale of the Tape: Two Unlikely Heroes Take Down the Dixie Mafia.”
- Lynn Hamilton, MBA ’79, has been named president and general manager of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Hamilton is also the 2013 UALR College of Business Distinguished Alumnus.
- Joseph W. Price II, J.D. ’07, was selected to participate in the Arkansas Bar Association’s Leadership Academy Class of 2013-14.
- John Rainwater, J.D. ’09, was selected to participate in the Arkansas Bar Association’s Leadership Academy class of 2013-14.
- Janet Davis, B.A. ’72, and Dr. Glenn Davis, ’72, were named 2013 Outstanding Philanthropists by the Arkansas Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- Bryan Hosto, B.B.A. ’85; J.D. ’89, was promoted to the Board of Directors of Make-A-Wish Mid-South.
To learn more about UALR alumni, go to http://ualr.edu/alumni.