The Office of Study Abroad will host a UALR Passport Day Wednesday, Nov. 19, during the 2014 International Celebration Week, to give students an opportunity to apply for their U.S. passports.
Students who RSVP by Friday, Nov. 19, may enter a drawing to receive a Passport Mini Grant.
Five students will be selected at random to receive $135 to cover the passport application fees. Winning students will be notified by Monday, Nov. 17.
The event is open to the public. For more information, visit ualr.edu/studyabroad/passport
- DS-11 US Passport Application – completed electronically, or in black ink, but unsigned
- Original or certified U.S. birth certificate, original naturalization certificate or previous U.S. passport
- State or federal identification – such as a driver’s license. If the license is from out-of-state, a second photo identification or social security card is needed.
- Photo copy of identification and second identification, if necessary. Copies must be clear copies of both the front and back
- Payment – only personal checks or money orders of the exact amounts of $110, for application fee to U.S. Department of State and $25 for processing fee to U.S. Post Office will be accepted
- Passport photo – a passport photo may be brought or a photo may be taken at the time of application for $15. For those who want photo taken, please bring payments of $110 and $40.
- For those 16 or 17 years old, at least one parent will need to be present with a state or federal identification.
Keep up with what’s happening; subscribe to UALR Now.