The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is excited to welcome you into our Trojan family! Orientation will provide you with the opportunity to not only receive academic advising and register for classes but get acquainted with your new college home, meet new people, and have fun.
Learn about various campus services and resources available to students like academic support, health services, campus safety, living on campus, dining options, and the the opportunities to get involved and make the most of your time on campus.
- Get your Trojan Card: You can get your Trojan Card at Public Safety’s parking permits office, located on the bottom floor of the Donaghey Student Center (DSC) by the main entrance of the Fitness & Aquatics Center. There is no fee to obtain your first card. New students must be registered for classes prior to making their first Trojan ID. You will need to bring a government issued photo ID.
- Meet other new students: Meet upperclass students who can share their student perspective and tips for getting started on campus.
- Learn more about your college and major
- Meet with an academic advisor and get registered for your classes
- Discover what makes UA Little Rock unique!
If you have questions please check the Frequently Asked Questions page. For more specific questions contact our office at 501-569-3308 or email@example.com.