The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) completion program offers RN graduates of either an associate of science or a diploma program an avenue to pursue an advanced degree while continuing employment. The course work for the BSN completion program builds on the curriculum foundation of the core Registered Nurse program.
- Be admitted or readmitted to UALR
- Hold current, unencumbered license as a registered nurse
- Be graduate of an associate of science or diploma RN program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or graduation from a basic RN program outside the United States.
- Earn grade C or better in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses beyond the associate
of science or diploma
- Hold full or part-time employment as a registered nurse
- Obtain academic advising from the Department of Nursing.
- Submit a completed BSN application form to the department.
Exception: Nursing Health Assessment (NURS 3400) may be completed during enrollment in the final semester of an accredited associate degree or diploma RN program. Applicants from other programs must have an application on file within the department in order to be eligible for enrollment in NURS 3400.
Submit your completed application (on-line application available) with the necessary copies of unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, to:
UALR Department of Nursing
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR 72204
Phone: (501) 569-8081 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (501) 569-8081Â Â Â Â Â Â end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX: (501) 371-7546