BSN Application Requirements
- Admitted or readmitted to UALR
- Current, unencumbered license as a registered nurse
- Graduate of an associate of science or diploma RN program
- Earned grade C or better in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses beyond the associate of science or diploma
- Complete academic advising from the Department of Nursing.
- Submit a completed BSN application form and copies of all college transcripts to the department.
Exception: Nursing Health Assessment (NURS 3400) may be completed during enrollment in the final semester of an associate degree or diploma RN program. Recent associate degree or diploma graduates may apply if evidence of NCLEX-RN test date and temporary license is provided.