- Admitted or readmitted to UALR
- Current, unencumbered license as a registered nurse (see exception)
- Earned grade C or better in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses beyond the associate or diploma
- Complete academic advising from the Department of Nursing
- Submit a completed BSN application form and copies of all college transcripts to the department
- Application deadline is 30 days prior to the first day of class for the selected term
Exception: Nursing Health Assessment (NURS 3220 and 3230) may be completed during enrollment in the final semester of an associate degree or diploma RN program.
Recent associate degree or diploma graduates may begin the program prior to sitting for NCLEX-RN Exam. Failure to obtain and or maintain an unencumbered registered nursing license may result in administrative withdraw.
Technology Requirements: Students must have access to a computer and internet in order to complete this program. The hardware and software requirements are outlined.