The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has two Academic Counselors dedicated to helping you reach your goal of earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Please review the following RN to BSN Admissions Requirements and contact Ms. Belinda White at (501) 569-3596 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Admitted or readmitted to UA-Little Rock
- Current, unencumbered license as a registered nurse (see exception)
- Earned grade C or better in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses beyond the associate or diploma
- Submit a completed RN to BSN application form to the department
- Application deadline is 30 days prior to the first day of class for the selected term
Exception: Nursing Health Assessment (NURS 3220 and 3230) may be completed during enrollment in the final semester of an associate degree or diploma RN program.
Recent associate degree or diploma graduates may begin the program prior to sitting for NCLEX-RN Exam.
- Students awaiting an RN license may take NURS 3220, NURS 3230, NURS 3310, and NURS 3420; students may not take any additional core nursing courses without a valid, unencumbered RN license.
Failure to obtain and or maintain an unencumbered registered nursing license may result in administrative withdrawl.
Technology Requirements: Students must have access to a computer and internet in order to complete this program. The hardware and software requirements are outlined.