The Bachelor of Science in nursing (RN to BSN) is an accelerated, online completion program that offers registered nurse graduates of either an associate or a diploma program the opportunity to pursue a BSN while continuing employment.
The 34-hour program is designed to be completed in 12 or 18 months. The course work builds on the curriculum foundation of the core registered nurse program and covers topics such as health assessment, wellness promotion, economics, research, legalities, leadership, and advocacy.
- PEAW 1300 First Year Colloquium
- AAS Required General Education Courses (31 credits)– available partially online
- Required AAS Nursing Courses (34 credits) OR a valid, unencumbered RN license
- BSN Required General Education Courses (26 credits)– available online
- Required Upper-Level Nursing Courses (34 credits)– available online, 12- or 18-month tracks
- Cost per credit hour: $280