1. Log onto www.infoed.org.
2. Click Access/InfoOffice icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Select the SPIN icon.
4. Click Advanced Search in the search section on the left side of the page.
5. Enter the Keywords (areas of interest/expertise) or pick from the provided words. After selecting keywords, select the items that apply to Applicant Type and Award Type.
6. In the Geographic Restrictionsfield enter “No Restrictions.” If a specific area is selected, potential funding sources will be limited.
7. Click Run Search. A list of possible matches will appear. Some will be better suited than others. Select the best matches by using the checkboxes.
8. Select the level of detail for program description — Full or Summary.
9. Select Save to File.
10. Download the file and save on a PC, Mac, or preferred media.