It’s time to be advised for Fall 2014!
Priority registration dates for Summer and Fall 2014 are just around the corner, so it’s time to make advising appointments. You can make an appointment in one of two ways:
- phone: Call the Department of Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies at 501-569-3312
- email: If you’ve been advised by our department before, you can contact your advisor directly to set up an appointment; if you do not have an advisor already, contact Dr. Merrick.
Philosophy Major Advisors:
- Rochelle Green: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allison Merrick: email@example.com
- Michael Norton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith Robinson: email@example.com
Interdisciplinary Studies Advisor:
- Carmen Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact your advisor directly, please be sure to include your T-number in the email.
The advising period is open March 10 through April 18. Please set up an advising meeting during this time to ensure class availability and to avoid late registration fees.
Spring Graduation 2014
The deadline for submitting graduation applications is March 7
Summer and Fall 2014 Priority Registration Dates
- Grads, Seniors, & Post-Baccs: April 16-19
- Juniors: April 21-23
- Sophomores: April 24-28
- Freshmen: April 29 – May 1