|University of Arkansas at Little Rock|
|Policy Name: Bookstore Returns|
|Policy Number: 519.1|
|Effective Date: April 1, 2010 (review date)|
If you drop or change a course, or do not need a book you have purchased, course books may be returned under the following conditions:
- Returns must be accompanied by a current cash receipt.
- Books in absolutely new condition free of all markings with pencil or ink may be returned during the first two (2) weeks of classes.
- Used books may be returned during the first two (2) weeks of classes.
- Bookstore personnel are the sole judges in determining whether books are in new or used condition.
- General books and special orders are not returnable.
- Defective books should be returned for exchange immediately upon discovery of the defect.
The bookstore will post the dates on which it will buy back books from students.
Source: UALR Student Handbook 2009
Revised: April 1, 2010 (review date)
Approved By: UALR Bookstore
Custodian: Student Affairs/Provost