Special Requests for Private Scholarship Awards - 206.5
|University of Arkansas at Little Rock|
|Policy Name: Special Requests for Private Scholarship Awards|
|Policy Number: 206.5|
|Effective Date: April 26, 2010|
To make such requests the following policies must be followed.
- A special request must be made in writing/email by the private scholarship office or academic/non academic unit to one of three senior administrators including;
- Vice Chancellor for Student Services(VCSS)*
- Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs*
- Upon review by one the three administrators listed above, a written/email recommendation will be made to the Executive Director of Development.
- Upon receiving a positive recommendation, the EDD will direct the private scholarship office to request the approved amounts from unrestricted private scholarship accounts and post to the appropriate student account(s).
*The VCSS and/or Provost will approve requests from academic units.
**The Chancellor will approve any non academic unit request including athletics.
Source: UALR Office of Development
Approved By: Bob Denman