Department name and FOAPAL change

If you are in charge of your department’s CTS card or have a T-Card, please email LaVonne Colwell at and notify her if your department name or FOAPAL has or will change. LaVonne will need all the new information so that Procurement Services can accurately update its records or request new cards.

This is also true for P-Card participants (cardholders, approvers, and coordinators). Please notify Clarice Anderson at of any changes.

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.