Below is the FY15 credit card billing cycle for P-Cards, Travel Cards, and CTS Cards. In addition, please remember to follow the following procedures each month:
- Print the Account Activity Report directly from the bank website’s Transaction List. This report replaces the Transaction Logs we once used.
- Include your T# on your Account Activity Report.
- For each transaction
- Reallocate the charge if the FOAPAL differs from the default accounting code.
- List all commodities/services bought in the Comments box.
- List the name(s) of event, grant, project, or program associated with the charges, if applicable, in the Additional Comments box.
- List any and all transactions that are fixed assets for inventory purposes in the Internal Audit box.
Remember, you can post comments and reallocate the FOAPAL during the entire billing cycle.
FY 15 Credit Card Billing Cycle Timeline
|Billing Cycle||Statement Available
to Print by Noon
|Last Date to Allocate
|June 17-July 15||July 16||July 21||July 24|
|July 16-Aug. 15||Aug. 16||Aug. 21||Aug. 26|
|Aug. 16-Sept. 15||Sept. 16||Sept. 19||Sept. 24|
|Sept. 16-Oct. 15||Oct. 16||Oct. 21||Oct. 24|
|Oct. 16-Nov. 17||Nov. 18||Nov. 21||Nov. 26|
|Nov. 18-Dec. 15||Dec. 16||Dec. 17||Dec. 18|
|Dec. 16-Jan. 15||Jan. 16||Jan. 21||Jan. 26|
|Jan. 16-Feb. 16||Feb. 17||Feb. 20||Feb. 25|
|Feb. 17-Mar. 16||Mar. 17||Mar. 20||Mar. 25|
|Mar. 17-April 15||April 16||April 21||April 24|
|April 16-May 15||May 16||May 21||May 26|
|May 16-June 15||June 16||June 19||June 24|