The Office of International Services and Programs Abroad will be hosting our second Travel Blog and Photo Competition. The purpose of the competition is to encourage UALR students to share their study abroad experiences with the UALR Campus and Community. Approved entries will be posted on the Programs Abroad Horizons Blog: http://ualr.edu/horizons/
- Overall best Travel Blog: evaluation will be based on creativity, photos, description of experiences, comparison of cultures, and ability to hold interest.
- Overall best Travel Photo: evaluation will be based on the photo that tells the best story, creativity, uniqueness.
Winners will be chosen based on votes submitted by the campus community. After all entries have been submitted, you can vote for your favorite Blog and Photo once the entries are posted online (further details on voting to follow).
- First Place Winner: $50 Gift Certificate to Barns and Noble and a UALR Hoodie
- Second Place Winner: $30 Gift Certificate to Barns and Noble and a USB Flash Drive
- Third Place Winner: $20 Gift Certificate to Barns and Noble and A UALR Travel Mug
Blogs and Photos must be submitted to email@example.com by August 19st, 2011. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 7th at the second Study Abroad Alumni Event to be held in DSC G.
UALR Students may submit travel blogs from Spring 2011 and Summer 2011.
Questions: email Aimee Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org