Looking for information before you begin your study abroad experience? Click on the link to go to our Pre-Departure Resources.
Don’t forget to:
- Visit your Financial Aid Advisor and complete the direct deposit form on Boss so additional aid will be dispersed into your bank account.
- Meet with the Programs Abroad Coordinator to make sure all paperwork and registration materials are in line for your program abroad.
We hope you’re having a wonderful experience and learning a lot!
- Keep a copy of your syllabus, exams, and assignments for each of your classes that you take while you are abroad to ensure grades and credits are received.
- Register for classes back at UALR during the registration period for the following semester.
Be sure to checkin with the Office of International Services/Programs Abroad to:
- Fill out a program evaluation.
- Be sure that your transcript has arrived and been processed.
- To share your pictures and stories.
- To find out about post-travel opportunities.
If you have questions feel free to email our Programs Abroad Coordinator at email@example.com.