Here’s a list of things to before you head home.
- Make arrangements for your transcript to be sent to the Programs Abroad Office, The Old Education Building 101,Â 2801 South University Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72204. This can be done by contacting the International Office at the host institution or contacting your study abroad program administrator.
- Make arrangements for at least one copy of your transcript to be sent to your home address. It can sometimes be difficult to obtain additional copies of your transcript after you have departed your host country.
- Bring home copies of your course descriptions, course syllabus, tests, etc. Bring anything that will help you obtain transfer credit for a course in case there are questions as to the content of the course. Submit course descriptions/syllabus to the Programs Abroad Office upon your return.
- Ship home whatever you can’t bear to part with or fit in your suitcase.
- Confirm your airline reservation 48 hours prior to your departure.
- Let us know when you get back to Little Rock! We would love to hear about your time abroad and see your photos.