ONLINE ADVISING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. WE WILL RE-OPEN ADVISING FOR SUMMER 2014 AND FALL 2014 IN MID-MARCH. WE WILL ALERT STUDENTS VIA EMAIL AND FACEBOOK WHEN ADVISING RE-OPENS.
Online advising will only be possible for students who meet certain criteria. To be advised online, you must
- have completed between 30 and 90 hours
- be a declared Psychology major
- already know what you want to take
- not be expecting to graduate next semester
- not have significant transfer issues
- complete the Psychology Advising Clearance Form
There are no exceptions to these criteria.
If you meet these criteria, click here for the appropriate advising form
If you do not meet these criteria, please schedule an appointment either by calling 501-569-3171 or through the online appointment schedule (here).
In order to plan your schedule, you should review the degree requirement pages and the Psychology Department’s course listings: