Advising for Spring 2015 will begin in October 2014.Â
To make an advising appointment online, click on one of the links below and select a day/time that best fits your schedule. (You must be logged into your UALR email account).
Please schedule your appointment at LEAST 24 hours in advance and include your T-Number and phone number in the “Description” box. Please come by the Psychology Departmental office (Stabler Hall 602) PRIOR TO your advising appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If there are no advising slots available with your preferred faculty advisor, choose another advisor who has open slots.
- Advising Slots, Belinda Blevins-Knabe
- Advising Slots, Robert Corwyn
- Advising Slots, John Faucett
- Advising Slots, Robert Hines
- Advising Slots, David Mastin
- Advising Slots, Bruce Moore
- Advising Slots, Amanda Nolen
- Advising Slots, Tommy Poling
- Advising Slots, Elisabeth Sherwin
If you have any questions or have difficulty finding an open advising slot, please contact the Psychology main office at 569-3171.