APAC’s Group Facilitation Training Program will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to effectively design, manage, and lead a group to solve community problems and meet desired goals. Upon successful completion of the program requirements, participants will be recognized as a Certified Group Facilitator at APAC’s annual Graduation Ceremony.
• Self-assessment of group facilitation strengths and weaknesses
• Group process and how it can be used to solve community problems
• Adult learning concepts
• Effective Group Leadership
• Decision-making and problem-solving models
• Differentiate well-formed from poorly-formed goals and objectives
• Collaboration with others to design an organizational planning session
• Personal portfolio of resources
There are multiple required elements of the intensive program including:
• Attendance at two (2) three-day training sessions
• Pre and post workshop assignments
• Demonstration of learned facilitation skills
About the Three-Day Training Sessions
• Training Sessions are scheduled in June and July in Little Rock.
• Program Fee: $800 includes all training materials
Session 1: June 13, 14, 15
Session 2: July 18, 19, 20
Apply today to become a Certified Group Facilitator!
Application Deadline: May 19, 2017.
Want more information? E-mail Jolie Busby or call (501) 569-8469