The Class List report is a snapshot of the courses that have been created and their enrollment status. This report will generate every detail about a course and is the preferred method of taking an audit of the courses that have been created for a term.
In order to access this report you will need to expand the following folders:
- Campus Reports
- Double-click on CSV–Class List
To generate a report you will need to do the following:
- Select the term you wish to review
- Select a part of term. Note: Even if there is only one option available you will need to select a part of term. You will not be permitted to proceed until you do.
- Select a College. You may select multiple colleges by:
- Dragging your mouse over several colleges
- Hold Shift while using the arrow keys to move up and down the list
- Hold the Ctrl key as you select individual colleges with your mouse
- Select a department. Multiple departments may be selected by using the methods mentioned above
- Choose your course status.
- You may review only the courses that are open for registration
- Only cancelled courses
- Both open and cancelled courses
- You may check the box under Course Status to display only courses that have no room assigned to them.
- You may also view a particular course’s meeting time and instructor by selecting a course from the Quick View table
- Once you have made your selections the report will generate a list of students that you may view. To generate the list, maximize the window and select one of the three options at the top right of your screen: the blue disk will save the report in a .csv file on your computer, the white letter will email a copy of the report to a specified email, and the green bolt will save the report and open it in a .csv file for your viewing.