CSV File–Web Courses
The Web Courses report is a snapshot of the online courses that have been created and their enrollment status. This report will generate every detail about online courses and is the preferred method of taking an audit of the online courses that have been created for a term.
In order to access this report you will need to expand the following folders:
- Campus Reports
- Double-click on CSV File–Web Courses
To generate a report you will need to do the following:
- Select the term you wish to review
- Select a part of term. Note: Even if there is only one option available you will need to select a part of term. You will not be permitted to proceed until you do.
- Select a College. You may select multiple colleges by:
- Dragging your mouse over several colleges
- Hold Shift while using the arrow keys to move up and down the list
- Hold the Ctrl key as you select individual colleges with your mouse
- Select a department. Multiple departments may be selected by using the methods mentioned above
- Choose your course status.
- You may review only the courses that are open for registration
- Only cancelled courses
- Both open and cancelled courses
- You may check the box under Course Status to display only courses that have no room assigned to them.
- You may also view a particular course’s meeting time and instructor by selecting a course from the Quick View table
- Once you have made your selections the report will generate a list of students that you may view. To generate the list, maximize the window and select one of the three options at the top right of your screen: the blue disk will save the report in a .csv file on your computer, the white letter will email a copy of the report to a specified email, and the green bolt will save the report and open it in a .csv file for your viewing.