Student Enrollment by Department
The Student Enrollment by Department report will list every student for every class in a department you have permission to view.
In order to access this report you will need to expand the following folders:
- Campus Reports
- Student Enrollment by Department
- Double-click on List Students
Once you have opened the report you will need to select the term you wish to view from the drop-down menu. After you have selected your term you will be prompted to select your department from the list. You may select multiple colleges by:
- Dragging your mouse over several colleges
- Hold Shift while using the arrow keys to move up and down the list
- Hold the Ctrl key as you select individual colleges with your mouse
- You may review only the courses that are open for registration
Once you have made your selections the report will generate a list of students that you may view. To generate the list, maximize the window and select one of the three options at the top right of your screen: the blue disk will save the report in a .csv file on your computer, the white letter will email a copy of the report to a specified email, and the green bolt will save the report and open it in a .csv file for your viewing.