Student Enrollment by Department
The Student Enrollment by Department report will list every student for every class in a department you have permission to view.
In order to access this report you will need to expand the following folders:
- Campus Reports
- Student Enrollment by Department
- Double-click on List Students
Once you have opened the report you will need to select the term you wish to view from the drop-down menu. After you have selected your term you will be prompted to select your department from the list. You may select multiple colleges by:
- Dragging your mouse over several colleges
- Hold Shift while using the arrow keys to move up and down the list
- Hold the Ctrl key as you select individual colleges with your mouse
- You may review only the courses that are open for registration
You will then select Next in the lower, right-hand corner of your screen to save, email or launch the report. The report will be in the form of a spreadsheet for your review.