Transfer Credit Equivalency
The Transfer Credit Equivalency report was created to view how UALR accepts transfer work from other institutions.
In order to access this report you will need to expand the following folders:
- Campus Reports
- Transfer Credit Equivalency
- Double-click on Transfer Credit Equivalency
To run this report you may select a school from the drop-down menu and then select the course that was or will be taken. In the Equivalent table it will show you the course you selected, how it will transfer to UALR and how many credit hours will transfer.
You may limit your search to a specific subject and course number. To do this:
- Select the school you wish to research
- Choose the subject you are interested in from the Subject drop-down menu
- Enter the Course Number if you know it