If you should forget your PIN then you can attempt to reset it by doing the following:
- Enter your student ID (Tnumber) into the User ID box
- Click the Forgot PIN? button
- Answer the questions provided on the next page. These will include your date of birth, the last four digits of your social security number, and one of your personal security questions.
- Click the Continue button
- You will then be prompted to provide six numbers for your new PIN. There are restrictions on your selections. The Tips and Info box on the right-hand side will give you detailed information on these restrictions.
- Click Continue to finish resetting your PIN!
If you are not able to reset your PIN using the above method then please contact the Office of Records and Registration by calling 501.569.3110, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by our office at Student Services Center 218.