Requesting a Transcript
You can submit a signed transcript request in one of the following ways. Transcript requests require three days of processing regardless of how you submit your request.
- In person by visiting Student Services Center 218
- By fax: (501) 569-8168
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail:
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attn: Office of Records and Registration
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
- Online: Using this method will ensure that your transcript is ready on the nextbusiness day, by 8 a.m.!
- Log into your BOSS account
- Read through the Important Dates page and click the Click here to continue… link
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select Request an Official Academic Transcript
- Follow the onscreen instructions to order your transcript. You cannot request that a transcript be held until a degree is awarded using this method.
Paying for a Transcript
Regardless of the method you choose you must pay a $5 per transcript fee before your request can be processed. Also, if you have any obligations to the university then those obligations must be met or your request will not be processed. Your $5 fee and any financial obligations can be paid to the Bursar’s Office.
If you are sending your signed request form by mail please include your payment with the request. If you wish to fax your request you will need to make your payment, by phone, to the Bursar’s Office prior to sending. You will be provided with a receipt number which must be written, legibly, in the top, right corner of your signed request form. You can reach them by phone at (501) 569-8757.
Picking Up Your Transcript
If you request that your transcript be held for pick-up please note the following:
- If you ordered your transcript online it will be ready for pick-up on the next business day
- If you order your transcript by mail or by fax it will be ready for pick-up within three business days of our receiving your request
- You must have a photo ID to pick up your transcript.
- If you wish for someone to pick your transcript up for you then you must:
- List that person’s name in the appropriate field if ordering online
- Write that person’s name, legibly, on your signed transcript request form before sending
- Make sure that the person picking up your request has their photo ID with them
- You may only pick up your transcript during normal business hours
Overnighting Your Transcripts
If you need to have a transcript sent by overnight mail please take note of the following:
- When making your request in person, by fax or by mail please make sure to write “Overnight” along the top of your signed request form. Please make sure that you write the word legibly and in large enough letters to catch the attention of the staff or the request may not be processed in the proper amount of time
- Overnight delivery cannot be requested online
- Overnight deliveries cannot be sent to a Post Office Box
- Overnight requests cannot be made after 3pm
- The additional price for overnighting your transcript is $15 per destination. In other words, if you want to send multiple copies of a transcript to a single location then you are responsible for only one overnight charge
- Payment of the overnight fee, the $5 per transcript fee and other university obligations must be met before your transcript request can be processed
- Read the Important Dates page and click the Click here to continue… link
- Select Student Services from the options given
- Select Student Records
- Select View Unofficial Transcript from the menu
Please Note: Unofficial transcripts will not be sent to universities, businesses or students. They must be picked up, in person, or printed by the student. Also, you must have your photo ID with you in order to request an unofficial transcript in person.