Requesting a Transcript
Transcript requests require three days of processing regardless of how you submit your request.
You can submit a signed transcript request in one of the following ways:
- Log into your BOSS account
- Read through the Important Dates page and click the Click here to continue… link
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select Request an Official Academic Transcript
- Follow the onscreen instructions to order your transcript. You cannot request that a transcript be held until a degree is awarded using this method.
- By mail:
- By fax: (501) 569-8168
- By email: email@example.com
- In person by visiting Student Services Center 218
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attn: Office of Records and Registration
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
(signed email request must be scanned and attached to email)
Paying for a Transcript
Regardless of the method you choose you must pay a $5 per transcript fee before your request can be processed. Also, if you have any obligations to the university then those obligations must be met or your request will not be processed. Your $5 fee and any financial obligations can be paid to the Bursar’s Office.
If you are sending your signed request form by mail please include your payment with the request. If you wish to fax your request you will need to make your payment, by phone, to the Bursar’s Office prior to sending. You will be provided with a receipt number which must be written, legibly, in the top, right corner of your signed request form. You can reach them by phone at (501) 569-8757.
Picking Up Your Transcript
If you request that your transcript be held for pick-up please note the following:
- Your transcript will be ready for pick-up within three business days of our receiving your request
- You must have a photo ID to pick up your transcript.
- If you wish for someone to pick your transcript up for you then you must:
- List that person’s name in the appropriate field if ordering online
- Write that person’s name, legibly, on your signed transcript request form before sending
- Make sure that the person picking up your request has their photo ID with them
- You may only pick up your transcript during normal business hours
Overnighting Your Transcripts
If you need to have a transcript sent by overnight mail please take note of the following:
- When making your request in person, by fax or by mail please make sure to write “Overnight” along the top of your signed request form. Please make sure that you write the word legibly and in large enough letters to catch the attention of the staff or the request may not be processed in the proper amount of time
- Overnight delivery cannot be requested online
- Overnight deliveries cannot be sent to a Post Office Box
- Overnight requests received after 2pm will be sent the following business day
- The additional price for overnighting your transcript is $15 per destination. In other words, if you want to send multiple copies of a transcript to a single location then you are responsible for only one overnight charge
- Payment of the overnight fee, the $5 per transcript fee and other university obligations must be met before your transcript request can be processed
- Someone 21 years of age or older with a picture ID must be available to sign for the transcript at the destination point. The carrier will attempt to deliver the transcript 3 times. After the third attempt, the transcript will be returned to UALR. UALR will not refund the overnight delivery fee in cases where the transcript could not be delivered because the address provided was incorrect or no one was there to receive the transcript.
- Transcripts to other Arkansas schools are sent electronically and will not be sent overnight.
- Read the Important Dates page and click the Click here to continue… link
- Select Student Services from the options given
- Select Student Records
- Select View Unofficial Transcript from the menu
Please Note: Unofficial transcripts will not be sent to universities, businesses or students. They must be picked up, in person, or printed by the student. Also, you must have your photo ID with you in order to request an unofficial transcript in person.