The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications to all businesses. Businesses seeking degree or enrollment verification may contact the National Student Clearinghouse online at http://www.degreeverify.org
If you wish to have your enrollment verified then we recommend that you take advantage of our online verification process. You can do so by logging into your BOSS account and following the steps outlined below:
- Once you have logged in you will be taken to a screen listing upcoming important dates. After you have read through these dates you will need to click the Click here to continue… link at the bottom of the page.
- You will then need to click the Student Services link.
- From there you will click the Student Records link. Finally, click the NSC Student Self-Service link. If you have no financial obligations or holds on your account then you will be directed to a new page that will allow you to review and print a copy of your enrollment information.
If you have trouble using our online option or if you need other types of information verified then you can submit a signed verification request. The following methods of submission will require up to three business days to process and are dependent on there being no unmet financial obligations to the university or holds on your account:
- Personally coming to the Office of Records and Registration (loctated in Student Services Center 218) and filling out a verification request
- Mail a signed verification request to:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attn: Records and Registration
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
- Fax a signed verification request to: (501).569.8168
Methods of Delivery
When filling out the verification request please be sure to write the address, fax number or the name of the person that you wish to pick up your form in the MAIL TO: portion of the form. Your verification request will always be processed as a signed, official letter drafted on UALR letterhead. We can deliver this letter in one of three ways:
- By mail
- By fax
- We can also hold the letter for you, or another person that you designate, for pick up at the Office of Records and Registration (located in Student Services Center 218). Please Note: A photo ID will be required at the time of pick-up.
Types of Information We Verify
We typically verify the following information listed below. You may specify any information not on this list by typing it in the Other: field of your verfication request.
- Verification of enrollment: We ask that you specify the semester and year or the range of semesters and/or years you wish for us to verify. When verifying enrollment we provide the following information:
- The term we are verifying
- The dates of that term
- The hours you were enrolled for that term
- Your enrollment status: (i.e, Full Time, Half Time, Less than Half Time, etc.)
- Letter of Good Standing: We will provide your academic standing (i.e, Good Standing, On Probation, On Suspension, etc.)
- GPA (Grade Point Average): We can provide either your cumulative gpa or your gpa based on a single semester. You will need to provide the semesters you wish us to verify if you select the semester gpa option.
- Expected graduation date
- Degree(s) Awarded
- Social Security Authorization
Please Note: Student records are confidential and cannot be released without the written consent of the student. However, the university is authorized to verify directory information and this information may be released without consent of the student. Please feel free to visit our Directory Information page for more information on this topic.