Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Student Records

Transfer Credit Articulation

The University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR) accepts academic work in transfer from any regionally accredited institution. Non-academic work (such as vocational, technical or military credit) is not automatically transferred.  For more information on how to transfer these credits please visit our Military/Technical Credit page.

As a public, state institution, UALR participates in the State Minimum Core Curriculum. Students transferring to UALR from another publicly supported Arkansas college or university should check with their advisor and the Arkansas Course Transfer System to ensure proper transfer of core or general education courses.

The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) contains information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas public colleges and universities. Students are guaranteed the transfer of applicable credits and equitable treatment in the application of credits for admissions and degree requirements. Students may complete specified General Education courses anywhere in the public system as well as many courses in the degree/major that have been pre-identified for transfer.

To determine how your courses may transfer, please refer to the UALR Transfer Equivalency Guide.

You may also contact our Office of Transfer Student Services for additional information about how your courses may transfer or if you have other related concerns.  They will help may make your transfer a successful one!

Updated 3.15.2013