List of Regional Accreditors
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR) accepts academic work in transfer from any regionally accredited institution. Non-academic work (such as vocational, technical or military credit) is not automatically transferred. For more information on how to transfer these credits please visit our Military/Technical Credit page.
There are six regional accreditors in the US. To determine if the school you are transferring credits from is in a particular region you can click its link below to visit its webpage.
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission UALR is fully accredited by this region
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges