Instructions for changing your contact preferences:
- Access BOSS using your nine-digit T number.
- Select Personal Information.
- Select last entry titled Campus Alert Settings (This is the Rave Emergency Alert).
- Enter a cell phone number to receive texts.
- Enter a phone number to receive voice calls. This can be the same cell phone number above, a landline, or an alternative cell phone.
- Leave the opt-out checkbox unchecked, and click the Submit button.
If you no longer wish to receive campus alerts sent to your phone, follow the same procedures above and select the opt-out checkbox.
This service is free from UALR, but charges from your cell phone provider for usage may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
You may enter updated information as needed. If your phone number changes in the future, please make a change in BOSS to ensure you receive campus alert notifications.