The Trojan Trolley Tracker uses real-time GPS tracking to make it easier to catch the trolley. The program allows riders to know where the trolleys are on the routes and when they will arrive at the next stop.
The program can be accessed online at ualr.edu/trolley. There is also a free mobile app, Ride Systems, available for both iPhone and Android users. First-time users will select “UALR” from the list of available schools.
Additionally, riders can use the easy text messaging system to find out when the trolley will arrive at a particular stop. Each trolley stop has been assigned an ID. Just text this ID to 41411 and you’ll receive a text letting you know when the next trolley will arrive.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. to 3p.m.
The Maroon route makes 10 stops, servicing the entire campus and its vicinity. The trolley is expected to make its loop three times per hour, weather and traffic permitting.
1. South Oaks apartment entrance
2. East Campus Drive at the 32nd bridge crosswalk
3. Lot 14 / 28th Street / East Campus intersection
4. Lot 13 east at the Jack Stephens Center
5. Lot 8 EIT visitor parking
6. West Campus Drive at the bus shelter
7. Bus shelter across from DSC at closed street section
8. University Drive at bus shelter by the Nursing building
9. University Plaza breezeway
10. University Village apartment complex