A tremendous scholarship opportunity was granted by the Bernard Osher Foundation for UALR students starting in Fall 2012. The purpose of the Osher Reentry Scholarship program is to provide scholarship grants to 4-year institutions of higher education to assist non-traditional, reentry students with tuition expenses exclusively.
- Open to full-time and part-time students between the ages of 25-50
- Experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years
- Undergraduate level and pursuing first baccalaureate degree
- Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be in good academic standing in accordance with UALR SAP policy
The application and essay are due byÂ July 1, 2014.